Home     Contact Us
AMC RegulationEducationLicensureLatest NewsSearch AppraisersSearch MentorsLaw Reference
AMC Regulation

Registered / Active AMC's

In-Active AMC's

Companies Not Required to Register in Alabama

Registration Forms Misc Forms

Registration Application

Criminal History Release

Surety Bond

Consent to Service
Renewal Application

Change of Name and/or Address

Request of New Certificate

Our Agency verifies that each AMC applicant has a Certificate of Existence in the state of Alabama.
Follow this link.
Keep Informed

Appraisal Review

Use of Registration Number

Complaints Against An Appraiser

Payment of Fees

Obtain a Letter of Good Standing

Frequently Asked Questions

Principal Contact Person Changed?

How do I submit an address change?