Proposed Changes Made to the Administrative Code
|Certification of Emergency Rule 780-X-4-.02ER (1)||filed on 9/21/2020|
|Certification of Emergency Rule 780-X-17-.05ER (1)||filed on 9/21/2020|
- Article 1 Real Estate Appraisers.
- Section 34-27A-1 Short title.
- Section 34-27A-2 Definitions.
- Section 34-27A-3 License required to do certain acts; statements as to licensure and certification in appraisals, etc.; penalty for violation; assistance with appraisal.
- Section 34-27A-4 Board created; composition; meetings; compensation.
- Section 34-27A-5 Rules and regulations; powers and duties of board; immunity from suit.
- Section 34-27A-6 Fees; payment into Real Estate Appraisers Board Fund.
- Section 34-27A-7 Application for licensure and examination; fees; pledge; conditions.
- Section 34-27A-9 Classes of appraisers.
- Section 34-27A-10 Written examinations for licensure.
- Section 34-27A-11 Education and experience requirements for licensure.
- Section 34-27A-11.1 Reclassification of licensed real estate appraisers as registered real property appraisers.
- Section 34-27A-12 Written reports, etc., to be furnished by applicant.
- Section 34-27A-13 Term of license; fees.
- Section 34-27A-14 Nonresidents; consent to service of process; eligibility for licensure; temporary recognition.
- Section 34-27A-15 Renewal license - Time for application and payment of fee; evidence of continuing education; extension; late renewal.
- Section 34-27A-16 Principal place of business; notice of change; notice of residence address.
- Section 34-27A-17 Signatures on license; display of license number.
- Section 34-27A-18 Licensure restrictions.
- Section 34-27A-19 Continuing education requirements; regulations; requirement for reinstatement.
- Section 34-27A-20 Revocation or suspension of license - Grounds; disciplinary proceedings; administrative fines.
- Section 34-27A-21 Revocation or suspension of license or certificate - Notice; representation; subpoena and deposition power.
- Section 34-27A-22 Revocation or suspension of license - Hearing; findings; judicial review as to questions of law.
- Section 34-27A-23 Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
- Section 34-27A-24 Retention of appraiser; appraisal assignment.
- Section 34-27A-25 No fee for certain contingent appraisal assignments.
- Section 34-27A-26 Retention of contracts and records.
- Section 34-27A-27 Alabama Real Estate Appraisers Board Fund.
- Section 34-27A-28 Sunset provision.
- Section 34-27A-29 Compliance with federal law; membership in organization not to be grounds for granting or denying license.
- Article 2 Real Estate Appraisal Management Companies.
- Section 34-27A-50 Registration required.
- Section 34-27A-51 Application; certificate of registration.
- Section 34-27A-52 Limitations on ownership and employment.
- Section 34-27A-53 Principal contact.
- Section 34-27A-54 Adoption of rules; revision of requirements.
- Section 34-27A-55 Fees; surety bond; renewal of registration.
- Section 34-27A-56 Registration numbers.
- Section 34-27A-57 Duties of appraisal management company.
- Section 34-27A-58 Confirmation of competency; when payments due.
- Section 34-27A-59 Removal of appraiser from appraiser panel.
- Section 34-27A-60 Unlawful influencing of appraisal.
- Section 34-27A-61 Penalties.
- Section 34-27A-62 Adjudicatory proceedings for violations.
- Section 34-27A-63 Applicability.