IMPORTANT RENEWAL INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- Our annual license renewal begins on 8/01/23 for the licensure year 10/1/2023 through 9/30/2024. No renewals will be accepted before that date.
- The online renewal link will be available on August 1, 2023. Please log into your account on the new public portal to renew your license. If you have not logged into the portal in the past, please select 'forgot username' and it will be emailed to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then need to reset your password before you can select the 'annual renewal fee notice - continuing education required' application from the list of those available to you.
- Renewal forms will be available for mail in renewals. Mail in renewals will not be accepted without the completed application, check or money order for the appropriate fees and course completion certificates for 28 hours of continuing education, including the 7 hour USPAP Update.
- All renewals should be submitted by 9/30/23 to keep your license valid and avoid late fees. September 30 postmarks will be honored.
- Every Alabama appraiser must renew annually. You will receive a new certificate this year via email from email@example.com. We will no longer mail hard copies.
- Continuing education is due this year.
- Our Board sends an updated appraiser report to the Appraisal Subcommittee daily during renewals.
- We do not report to the FHA. The FHA receives their reports from the Appraisal Subcommittee.
- Renewal questions should be directed to our Contact Form.